• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Garage Sale Find! Tincan Ferrari Scuderia

MexicanDLyte

Oakley Beginner
Was walking through and spotted a lens in a pile of clothes @ a divorce sale! Noticed the Ferrari etched insignia right away! A little bent arm but since has been repaired. Not bad for $20 bucks!!! :smoke:

20190531_234708.jpg

20190531_234724.jpg

20190531_234745.jpg

20190531_234811.jpg

20190531_234819.jpg

20190531_234828.jpg

Hey MexicanDLyte,
Not sure those are authentic?
Tincan arms are straight and curved in, not down. The nose piece actually comes down off the bridge and the pins on the arms are silver. Plus the Ferrari Tincan was black chrome with red O's and red rubbers.

Tincan Ferrari Black Chrome / Black Iridium Polarized

Hopefully someone else that knows Tincan's will help and chime in.
Always good to keep your eyes peeled though, I picked up an OilRig at a pawn shop years ago for cheap.

Last edited:
Hey MexicanDLyte,
Not sure those are authentic?
Tincan arms are straight and curved in, not down. The nose piece actually comes down off the bridge and the pins on the arms are silver. Plus the Ferrari Tincan was black chrome with red O's and red rubbers.

Tincan Ferrari Black Chrome / Black Iridium Polarized

Hopefully someone else that knows Tincan's will help and chime in.
Always good to keep your eyes peeled though, I picked up an OilRig at a pawn shop years ago for cheap.
Oh no! They are fake! I just thought someone had adjusted the temples. But look at the nose pads, they are screw on. The real ones have press on "air pads". Well, at least they were cheap.
Good looking out guys! Figured they were to good to be true. At only $20 in not out much! Thanx for all the info

I know people w those frames who put Ferrari lenses in non Ferrari frames though.
:behindsofa:

The icons are wrong
The bumps around the icons are wrong
Stems are bent
Nosepads are wrong
The frame is matte black; never came in that color

Quit jockin me!

You know I wear an OC shirt every day!

Latest Posts

Back