• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gary Scelzi Romeo 2.0 (Canceled)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I may be wrong on that number. I thought I read that somewhere but can't find it now. I did run across a number of 500. There was some mention of serialized prs but this came out in 2006 (o-review) after serials where discontinued.

never seen a serialised one! dont think they exist but will be very glad to be proven wrong

Some people reacted to this post.
My box is #218, I have another box and I'll try to remember to check the number on it.

Username Hidden said:
My box is #218, I have another box and I'll try to remember to check the number on it.
My box says whatever number you want it to say!;)

yep outside of box serial numbers, the frame is not serialised

Sorry to clutter up your for sale thread..... some one buy these babies!

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to clutter up your for sale thread..... some one buy these babies!
No problem... there free bumps! :beach:

Frankly that's a reasonable price for a rare item in great condition and I'm surprised it hasn't sold already...

Personally, I'm not worthy...

Username Hidden said:
Frankly that's a reasonable price for a rare item in great condition and I'm surprised it hasn't sold already...

Personally, I'm not worthy...
Personally I'm not worthy to have two pairs. Really I'm not.
Or am I ? No I'm not. Yes I am. No. Yes. No.....
Ohhhhhh please somebody buy them and turn off this noise in my brain and replace it with ohhhh I shoulda grabbed them when I had a chance !!
Ha ha :)

Going on a surprise business trip guys, If someone purchases this, I will be able to ship until the 11th or 12th. Sorry for the inconvience.

Thank you all for the support on helping trying to get this sale going but I would like to inform everyone that the funds that were in need have come to me through other circumstances. Which is why i would like to respectfully inform everyone that i will be withdrawing this listing due to this for the time being. Luckily, to help better this decision, there wasn't at least any offers. Now I can continue collecting and I hope that everyone will be understanding of this situation. I will however be posting up other items soon so once again thank you everyone for your support and hopefully we can make a deal on future postings. Thank you. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.