• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gary Scelzi Romeo 2 "serial" #s List

Why don't you start one?
If I started one I'm not certain I could keep up to the editing on the list. If I told youmy work schedule you wouldn't believe it. Most people don't.
I could put in a disclaimer saying please be patient I'll get to it when I can so relax people ! :) ha ha

There has been some discussion on other threads as to how many of these were produced. The common thought is 500 but we dont know for sure. I thought this might be interesting to some if they want to volunteer the info on the pairs they have. Just looking for the box "serial" production number. I will edit this post as new numbers are added to the list.

I'll start out, I have box # 130 and I'll check the other one when I get home.

095 - CarGuy
117 - Romeo Van Frogskinstein
130 - GRFMotorsports
190 - CarGuy
218 - GRFMotorsports
248 - Dallas O Hog
285 - nightpusher1
363 - Oakley Veteran
449 - AngelAir
458 - CarGuy
477 - in2X-METALs
So these are the only members that have a GS R2 ???
Bump :D

Last edited:
May be more limited than we thought
Let's think about where these were sold originally- weren't they mainly sold at Rolling O/ track events?
Wouldn't those purchasers be more inclined to use them up than buy them for collections?
Were these ever available for purchase in retail outlets, given the limited production and target audience?

Let's think about where these were sold originally- weren't they mainly sold at Rolling O/ track events?
Wouldn't those purchasers be more inclined to use them up than buy them for collections?
Were these ever available for purchase in retail outlets, given the limited production and target audience?
All good thoughts and speculations backed up by the lack of members coming forth with any more pairs to add to the list and just makes me appreciate the one I have all the more.

Back