• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan and Canteen Glasses help

MyFault

Oakley Beginner
I'm new to the forums and unsure where to post these questions but I'm hoping I'm in the right place and you all can help me out.

I have a pair of Gascan frames with polarized lenses, which need to be badly replaced. A few months ago I was able to find them on the Oakley website, however now they only have a pair of Prizm and non-polarized available. Has Oakley stopped making replacement lenses for the Gascan? And if so, what's the best aftermarket lens to go with? I want as close to OEM quality as possible, if I can't have OEM Oakley lenses then I want the equivalent quality when it comes to optics and manufacturing.

I also have a pair of Canteen frames (2006), which need some freshening up. I've lost one of the O on the left side of the arm, and the rubber on the arms is worn out pretty well. Is it possible to replace those items to refresh the frames? I'd also like to replace the lenses on them and upgrade to polarized at the same time since I got them with the standard nonpolarized lenses at the time.

Thanks in advance for your help!

It is weird how the Gascan model is one of the most popular ones, and Oakley still come out with new versions of it, yet there is basically no replacement lenses available for it.

Back