• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan earsocks

Good luck! Rare as hens teeth…lol
My Gascans work well when riding my Softail at high speeds. But on the golf course they fall off frequently. If there were even just rubber tips for the earpieces that would be great 😎

Thanks for the help and wise cracks. I did find earsocks for my Gascans. Best of luck to the people who had helpful information.
Cicero, I just got done reading through this mess. I really would like to know where you found earsocks for your gascans. I’d really appreciate it.

Cicero, I just got done reading through this mess. I really would like to know where you found earsocks for your gascans. I’d really appreciate it.
think he decorated them himself.

-
Or maybe a family member "helped"

-
Qu6D.gif

Thanks for the help and wise cracks. I did find earsocks for my Gascans. Best of luck to the people who had helpful information.
Cicero, where did you find your Gascan earsocks? I need some, too. I can't find a useful resource anywhere.

Cicero, where did you find your Gascan earsocks? I need some, too. I can't find a useful resource anywhere.

I've been looking for some as well and just found this feed. Where did you your?

Back