• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Fit

trixxstyles

Oakley Beginner
I just got a pair of Gascans with acu/od green creakote finally after all stores telling me they cant get them with no mil id. any way they are just a tad to snug near or just behind my temples is there any way to get them fitted or to fit a little better? can a eye glasses place give them a little adjustment?

I hope this doesn't come out wrong... but do you have a big head? With the plastic glasses, it's near impossible to just "tune" them to your head unless you wear them out a bit. Maybe some filing of some such sorts.. I'd actually suggest taking them back and trying different pairs. Some of the nice gentlemen on the forum with a little larger noggins might have some good recommendations for you. I guess you could maybe put some padded tape somewhere on the frame to adjust them, but... the easiest route would be to find a pair that fit you comfortably. You're going to wear them for long periods of times somedays, might as well make sure they fit like a glove from the get go. And I'm sure someone could point you in the direction you need to go to get the cerakote/od green done on various frames.

Back