• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Gascan Grey Or BI Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I want to get some new or like new lenses for my flying tigers. I would like to keep them as original as possible. I would like grey or also would consider Black Iridium. Willing to pay $20 plus PayPal fees shipped.
thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Also I know awhile ago there was a link to find new ear socks for the Scalpel. Anyone know where to find some?

thanks

There is a seller from Europe on eBay that has some. I got mine (for free) by calling Oakley and they were able to find and send them. They only had black I believe at that time, which was 3-4 months ago.

Username Hidden said:
There is a seller from Europe on eBay that has some. I got mine (for free) by calling Oakley and they were able to find and send them. They only had black I believe at that time, which was 3-4 months ago.
do you know the link? I cant find the info

I don't. He might not have any available anymore. I haven't looked for them in a couple months.

you need grey or black lenses for a gascan? I have grey polar I can do cheap enough...

Username Hidden said:
you need grey or black lenses for a gascan? I have grey polar I can do cheap enough...
Sure man just let me know via PM and I will send funds if all is good. Polarized would be awesome!

done lol

Deal has been made!

Status
Not open for further replies.