• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Happy

Probably the strangest color combo I have ever seen. Only reason I bought them was because they were relatively cheap! This is the Polished Rust Frame (not rootbeer) with Ruby Iridium. I changed out the Lenses to the Vr28 BIP to compliment the frame. The actual color is awesome! The Rust is way different than the RB, but the Ruby's looked so weird haha. Put them on my Matte Black w/ Red O Gascan's instead.

RRUYY.jpg

Know it's not a Gascan, but they look almost identical! (from the front at least). Snagged these at a great price! I'm a huge fan of both Warm Grey lenses AND Brown Smoke Frames. Double win!

*They were advertised as Dark Bronze, but I think they're warm grey...

rrC88.jpg

Yeah. I'll probably have to compare it to my other shades. Don't get me wrong, I love Dark Bronze so it's all good anyways! Just seems less bronze than my other lenses. Then again, could just be the lens. I had an Ice Iridium that had barely any Iridium on it.

Yeah. I'll probably have to compare it to my other shades. Don't get me wrong, I love Dark Bronze so it's all good anyways! Just seems less bronze than my other lenses. Then again, could just be the lens. I had an Ice Iridium that had barely any Iridium on it.
from seeing through them in that photo onto your laptop, they look warm grey to me. those can't be dark bronze! these have that rosy grey tint warm grey has to them.

either way beautiful pick up man! twitch are awesome, but they looked funny on me. they stuck out way to much on the sides on my face.

EDIT: lol i thought that was a grey smoke frame....am i loosing my vision....

Thanks! Hoping to pick up some Plaid Gascan's and may snatch the Troy Lee Gascan's. If I can't, I'm going to finally pick up my first X-Metal: Half X. I know a lot of people will probably frown upon my decision, but I like the half frame aspect of them. Plus, I think I may take the lenses to a belt sander and trim them down. We shall see.

Edit: I took this picture in my classroom...my students think I'm absolutely insane for buying these haha. They do appreciate them though :)

Just snagged some Soviet Gascan's, Grab Bag Money Icon Gascans, and a Canvas Fuel Cell for a very reasonable price! They will come in sometime this week :).

Back