• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Happy

Just snagged some Soviet Gascan's, Grab Bag Money Icon Gascans, and a Canvas Fuel Cell for a very reasonable price! They will come in sometime this week :).
canvas fuel cell arghhh you xlnzax!!!! i've been so so close, within a hair, of getting a canvas fuel cell but something keeps getting in my way of having them in my hands....a youtube guy was selling his BNIB canvas fuel cell's for $180 but didn't have the spare cash, another time they were on sale thru oakley.com and couldn't get them at that time either...
ther'e sprob been a few other times. but i will, i will get one!

Oh, I grabbed those Fuel Cell's off of Eyespy lol. They are going relatively cheap on eBay right now too actually. They are awesome though!

I have several for collecting purposes, but I'm just not a big fan of the Gascan, never have been. I like the fuel cell MUCH better and they fit much better. In my opinion, at least for my face, they are too small. I will say, however, the two you picked up are sweet!

I saw eyespy's oakley's for sale on youtube but didn't have the money at the time.... live and learn! lol. i wish mens' oakley's came with a square o hard case...not just the jupiter lx's. or the sports frames...

I wonder if they included cases for the Women shades to appeal to them a little more. I have no idea how well the Women Glasses sell, but it definitely would draw me in if the glasses had a hard case with them.

I wonder if they included cases for the Women shades to appeal to them a little more. I have no idea how well the Women Glasses sell, but it definitely would draw me in if the glasses had a hard case with them.
Maybe? but everytime i buy a frame, i have to buy the square o headliner graphic hard case, (i have 8 now), and it's sort of a pain in the butt. I love having the hard cases though! extra nice way to display your frames and keep them looking good when not worn :)

Latest Posts

Back