• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GASCAN King's Camo question

Tom.

Europe
Is the camo the same on all King camo Gascan, or is the camo placement different from pair to pair ? not the camo pattern, that is of course the same on all pairs , but the way each leaf and branch is printed on the frame, are they in the same spot on all pairs of Gascan camos ?

I have read several reviews were customers have experienced the camo film peeling off, leaving blank spots on the frame, any members here that have had similar issues, or just want to give their 2 cents on what they think of that particular Gascan model

Mine were my go to pair for a while and I do notice some minor chipping on the ends of the ear stems from where is would be set down. I wasn't necessarily gentle with them either.

I have read several reviews were customers have experienced the camo film peeling off, leaving blank spots on the frame, any members here that have had similar issues, or just want to give their 2 cents on what they think of that particular Gascan model

They fade to white usually on the earstems where they touch your temple.

Are there different versions of them ? here is one where it says king woodland on the frame,

Oakley Gascan Sunglasses | Wrap Oakleys for Men | Free Shipping

and this one from oakley.com looks completely different
Oakley Gascan King's Camo in WOODLAND CAMO / BLACK IRIDIUM | Oakley
main_03-483_gascan_woodland-camo-black-iridium_001_62571_png_hero.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back