• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GasCan Red Bull

I know someone that had one. I wanted it and he said he would throw it in with some other glasses but we could never meet up and do the deal. Him and his wife both worked for Oakley at HQ and got let go back when they cleaned house years ago. He worked with athletes and was also involved on working on the Indy Pit Boss.

This seller claims 200 were made.
I can pretty much guarantee that there were FAR less than that because my guy WAS the guy at one point. Just told him 200 was claimed by someone and he laughed & said maybe 10% if that. I know him and his background with the company, im inclined to believe him as he has no reason to blow smoke up my culo.

I can pretty much guarantee that there were FAR less than that because my guy WAS the guy at one point. Just told him 200 was claimed by someone and he laughed & said maybe 10% if that. I know him and his background with the company, im inclined to believe him as he has no reason to blow smoke up my culo.
Sounds good.

Back