• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Gascan Ruby Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good evening!

I’m looking for a pair of Gascan Ruby lenses. Apparently the pair I bought off eBay was two right lenses…
Preferably not Prizm, but I’ll take them if nobody has the regular Ruby.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Weirdest thing. If you wanna set up a return I can ship from here to your seller. Or take lots of photos to show the mess up.

Username Hidden said:
Weirdest thing. If you wanna set up a return I can ship from here to your seller. Or take lots of photos to show the mess up.
Ordered them back in March so it’s a bit late, guess I should of checked earlier. Who would of thought somebody would be selling two right lenses as a pair

Username Hidden said:
Ordered them back in March so it’s a bit late, guess I should of checked earlier. Who would of thought somebody would be selling two right lenses as a pair
Happened to me with a pair of Frogskins lenses. Only “pair” , no returns.

Username Hidden said:
Happened to me with a pair of Frogskins lenses. Only “pair” , no returns.
No returns on ebay means nothing. Lol. I've asked them to step in on stuff with sellers that say no returns and it's been okay to return. Crazy though. What are you going to do with 2 of the same side.? Super frustrating

Username Hidden said:
That would be ideal but sounds difficult to find. Maybe the 2 rights can be cut into Juliet lenses or something then?

Username Hidden said:
No returns on ebay means nothing. Lol. I've asked them to step in on stuff with sellers that say no returns and it's been okay to return. Crazy though. What are you going to do with 2 of the same side.? Super frustrating

That would be ideal but sounds difficult to find. Maybe the 2 rights can be cut into Juliet lenses or something then?
I threw them away actually. They were cheap off brand so no big deal. Was a bundle with other lenses.

Username Hidden said:
I threw them away actually. They were cheap off brand so no big deal. Was a bundle with other lenses.
Oh ok. Well that's not too bad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.