• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan S Value And Used Glasses In General

MaukaRunner

Oakley Expert
Oahu, Hawaii
How much are Gascan S's going for? I see them going for about $40 on our CL ads but since I live in Hawaii most of them are on other islands. I posted a wanted ad and this one guy responds and says they are rare since they are discontinued. I asked for pics and they look well used so I offered him $40 like the rest of the ones for sale in my State and he sounded offended. He said he won't go less than $100. I passed. I'm not a collector but like to have a selection to wear.

Right not I'm trying to see what the used market is like. I don't mind getting pairs with damaged lenses since I have a choice to get the lens I want. So far the responses I received all want about 75% of the brand new value. There was one guy selling a Fives Squared for $40 but had scratched lenses. I pointed out that the glasses retail for $80 and standard grey lenses cost $45 which makes the frame value new $35. I offered $25 and he said he'll think about it.

Am I being unreasonable?

it all depends on how much youre willing to pay, and if the seller is willing to take your offer. Make sure you post pics here if you have any doubts, so you dont buy fakes... :) good luck on the five squared, if theyre real thats a really good price

Back