• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Gascan S

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Are the frames beat? It's rare to find a mint frame with bad lenses. How much are you looking to get for them?

I'll send some pics, the problem on the lenses it's the classical delam issue due to the bad storage

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'll send some pics, the problem on the lenses it's the classical delam issue due to the bad storage
The bronze and bronze polarized are notorious for this. I have 3 sets of bronze polarized. I am super careful with them and clean them after I wear them, still have Delam issues. Drives me nuts. I love the lens for rain or cloudy days. Probably the biggest reason they don’t make it anymore.

Yes :(

IMG_20210107_144432093.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in getting a pair of Gascan S, either complete glasses in mint condition or a mint frame without lenses. Message me on the forum, or send pics and prices to mflacche@gmail.com

I have a white gascan s but it’s not mint

Username Hidden said:
I have a white gascan s but it’s not mint
I just got a pair of white Gascan S from SG, but I'm open to a beater pair for @Rick58 to customize.

Username Hidden said:
This definitely looks like a beater pair. I might take it at the right price, as long as the arms aren't loose.

Still looking for a Gascan S frame. Feel free to message or email pics and prices of what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.