• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Vs Hijiinx

okay, lets throw Fuelcell's into the mix. How do they compare to the other three?

I have all three. I prefer the Crankcase. Here is why....GasCan orbital is too small (overall they feel small). Fuel Cell wrap is not tight enough which makes them feel big. Hijinx is just big all around....orbitals especilly. The Crankcase is just perfect for me. Again this is my opinion based on my melon.

I wouldn't rule any of the others. It all depends on what you are looking for. I will be buying another pair of GasCans.......just because I want a pair of Ti Clear lenses.

Ever considered hitting an O Store or a Sunglass Hut and actually trying on a few pairs?

Signed,

Mr Obvious #2

:cool:

Hard to find a store in my area that has all of these models. Most of the stores that carry Oakley glasses have flack jackets, full jackets, and half jackets.

I may have to wait for a couple of weeks when I move to Texas to go to the O store or the vault at the outlets.

gascan < cranckcase < fuel cell

like others have said, you should go and try on some of those pairs mentioned and see what you like best :)

Found an O store locally which I had no idea was there. Went and tried all three of them on. Turns out the gascans were my favorite. The other two looked way to big on my face. But actually ended up liking the fives squared more than all of them.