• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan's at Tilly's *Update*

I think they look good! And you got a Batwolf bag as a bonus :thumb: If they aren't damaged, I'd keep them. And they look like Oakley Ice Lenses in the pics. I'd be ordering up the Crystal/Emerald combo if I was you. That's also a good combo :cool: I'd just complain to Tillys customer service before you order another pair so they knock off a little more on the crystals :wink:

I don't think they would do this but if they were to give me a partial refund on these I would probably keep them I like them little tight around the ears but I guess I'll find out Monday how they will handle this.

Can you tell about a lens buy the sides seems my Juliet's and splice lenses are finished/polished where these from the gas cans seem rough

0ccd2a02-551a-5fd4.jpg

Tillys just offers custom colorways. They simply switch the lenses...several retailers do this.

Tillys is an authorized dealer as they do purchase their products directly from Oakley.( they are definitely authentic) I'm assuming they don't have specific color ways in their inventory which is probably why you got the matte with grey box. Since they did purchase them, they have the right to sell them however they would like and there is really nothing Oakley can do about it.(they aren't directly affiliated with the company)

We have a tillys next door to our O store and they do similar things there.

Latest Posts

Back