• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gauge 8 L's

michigan0626

Oakley Beginner

Bought the large frame Gauge 8's today on US Standard Issue worth their holiday sale. The matter lead frame with black iridium lenses. I own speed jackets, and I've own several half jackets. These are my first "street" shades. Going for the huge mirrored aviator look. It says only the chrome iridium is more mirrored, which they don't offer for this.

Should I buy a set of Fuse Lenses chrome mirrored replacements to get that ultra reflective look?

Bought the large frame Gauge 8's today on US Standard Issue worth their holiday sale. The matter lead frame with black iridium lenses. I own speed jackets, and I've own several half jackets. These are my first "street" shades. Going for the huge mirrored aviator look. It says only the chrome iridium is more mirrored, which they don't offer for this.

Should I buy a set of Fuse Lenses chrome mirrored replacements to get that ultra reflective look?
No, stay with OEM. BI is still pretty darn reflective.