• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

gauging interest on a Juliet custom job

GamerGuySam

I should Work at Oakley
Annapolis
So this weekend ill be testing some anodizing methods on a couple different frames.

Im curious what colors people would like to see. Also curious if anyone is interested in a straight arm polished Juliet.

I ask that second thing because if the colors look like hell? it will become a polished pair.

So how about it?

So this weekend ill be testing some anodizing methods on a couple different frames.

Im curious what colors people would like to see. Also curious if anyone is interested in a straight arm polished Juliet.

I ask that second thing because if the colors look like hell? it will become a polished pair.

So how about it?

I might be in for the polished if it comes to that.
Subscribing.

Gold??? Doing color is lots of fun @GamerGuySam have fun with it!!

IMG_20180121_141747128.jpg

IMG_20180121_140204657.jpg

I got the same spectrum, i mean around 100-103V, maybe it's more orange lol

We did gold the other day while recording. strangely we ended up not keeping it. did something very cool with it. Only a few people have seen the results. We will be releasing that pairs pics along with a video probably over the weekend. ( an anodizing video and the how to video rate a pair as it was requested by @cacatman. Recording is done just need to edit stuff now)

Back