• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gauging Interest On Custom Display Cases

I think most people on here want the real deal and are willing to be patient until they find one (and it should get a bit easier again now that the black cases are slowly being phased out). Other than that, most people will go to Ikea and get something cheap to do the trick until they find an Oakley one.

Hmmm, that would be interesting to try. I never did anything super extensive in metal working like that, but that would definitely be cool. I don't think I would be able to do the cut out in the side like the one you posted though. That looks like something that has to be done on a CNC machine. Definitely a cool design, but a bit to elaborate for what I have access too. Thanks for the input though David!!

I've made a few in the past. Mostly it comes down to price. People want to pay nothing, and you simply can't find a price where time and effort equal return. Sure I mean you could do it out of the goodness of your heart, but its a lot of work and I've got other stuff to do

Yea I know what you mean. Makes sense that if every one has a nice Oakley collection, they are going to want a genuine Oakley case to keep them in. Just figured I would pitch the idea. Doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the input everyone!!!

Latest Posts

Back