• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gearbox! $295 Shipped!! Asap!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

PRICE CHANGE. $325 GIFTED AND SHIPPED CONUS.
NEED THIS DONE BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY!

Perhaps partial trades but mostly cash.

Some people reacted to this post.
Okay...well, i had the price at $400 because i figured there'd be some haggling going on.
But, as per my other listing, i don't have any time to haggle at the moment. And i'm pretty desperate.
(sadly) So... The price is $350 gifted and shipped CONUS.
I've also snapped a photo. It's LNIB. It will come in the pictured box, as well as the larger box which includes the manual.

2nrk5te.jpg

$330 please...
gifted and quick shipping CONUS.

did you buy this new and how old is it
thanks

Well..i was trying to get this sold for my needs without having to say it
(i feel like it sounds corny sometimes, and not everyone is into this sort of thing)
but... here we go.

Price dropped one more time...
I feel like this is a fairly good deal.
And if it makes you guys feel any better...
about 80% of this will be going to kids in need as christmas gifts this year.
My family usually holds a toy/food/clothing drive for families in my area, but we've been fairly busy this year.
And on top of that... i'm short on cash for myself, so there was no way i was going to be able to get gifts for others at this point...
so i'm just looking for a way to get EXTRA cash at the moment to get some smiles on some kids faces.
such a great feeling! Photos will be provided in this listing after christmas! as you will definitely be contributing to the cause! :)

Most gifts will be simply footballs and soccer balls,jackets, just clothing in general... whatever i can pick up with the $325. enough to spread around 20 families more or less. As that's what we have a list of addresses for right now.

We've seen some pretty bad stuff in the last 5 years of doing this...and it makes me want to give more and more every time around... Some people just really do not have any luxuries at all. I gave a soccer ball to a 10 year old last year and he started to cry... it's upsetting.
Well... I Hope someone can find this as a good deal, and help my family spread the christmas cheer.
God bless!

$305 gifted and shipped.

$295 shipped conus...
If there's a need for tagged photos or something of the sort by all means let me know.
I'm not sure why this hasn't moved?

Pm ed

Temporarily Booked by me :)

payment sent yeehaaa
sorry kojun hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.