• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gearbox movement ?

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Anyone know the correct gearbox movement someone mentioned a ronda 715 but that has a date wheel it could be 711,712,713,714 but i am not sure thanks in advance

I’m leaning towards the 713. The 712 is a 2-hand. The 714 and 715 have date wheels. Not sure about a 711, that might be an ETA.

For sure I know I previously owned a gearbox and documented the movement as a 5 Jewel EOL-R9. But I can not find anything to support EOL-R9 as an equivalent part number to a Ronda 713.

I’m leaning towards the 713. The 712 is a 2-hand. The 714 and 715 have date wheels. Not sure about a 711, that might be an ETA.

For sure I know I previously owned a gearbox and documented the movement as a 5 Jewel EOL-R9. But I can not find anything to support EOL-R9 as an equivalent part number to a Ronda 713.
Thanks that makes sense 👍🍻

You can buy the 715 Ronda with the date wheel just won't see it on the gearbox will just have to pull the crown 1 extra click to get to the time set. It's the same movement in the killswitch. Just make sure you get the 6.5mm tall varient.

Back