• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Gearbox White and Gold Watch PVD Holiday Release 2014

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Well it’s possibly time for this fella to find a new home. Bought it brand new when it was released November 2014. Has been worn maybe 5 times if that (primarily because it’s white and I was too afraid to take it out in public). It has been sitting on a watch stand display practically since it was purchased. There are little signs of wear because let’s be real, it’s white and I find it impossible for it to be perfect. No defects on the face, maybe a few blemishes on the gold part around the face. The watch does in fact need a new battery, when it sat on display I never stopped the watch. I have taken Oakley watches in the past to high-end jewelry places who have replaced batteries for me for reasonable costs so you wouldn’t need to send it into Oakley for a replacement. Selling it with it’s case and box and will throw in the watch stand display as well. Asking for $500 as of right now, will take offers. Shipping will depend on location, on the fence if I want to ship international right now, depends on where. Any questions or other pics you might want to see let me know!

CE47672C-FC98-41DB-988A-2F547766F1BB.jpeg

5F309C32-223A-46DA-92D6-CBAEC27B10C6.jpeg

67DE172A-4B3E-4033-BD5C-80A71DF74CE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
That thing is cool!

Looks like something Tony Montana would wear.........while snorting coke off a table completely made of glass

Bump price drop

Bump

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.