• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 1 Pair Of Neons And A Pair Of Blues

Apparently there's a surprise on the way in the box with the blues. These are pictures from the seller of all these. I asked him if I could use his pictures to put up before they arrived. The noens are already here, just wanting on the other package. Should be Christmas Eve
4e2u3uje.jpg
usy6ety8.jpg
hudyma9u.jpg

Last edited:
He sold me all 3 pairs he had. I already asked after I bought the neons and that's when he told me about the blues. He might have other Oakleys though I don't know. These were all in his dad's basement I believe

Is the sku supposed to be printed on the arm on the black rain pair like most of the newer gens have? Mine does not have one on it. I don't know when they started doing that so I am curious.

Apparently there's a surprise on the way in the box with the blues. These are pictures from the seller of all these. I asked him if I could use his pictures to put up before they arrived. The noens are already here, just wanting on the other package. Should be Christmas Eve
4e2u3uje.jpg
usy6ety8.jpg
hudyma9u.jpg
This Black Rain/+Red 2nd Gen is a very nice frame.
I got one too.
No serial #s for Gen 2.
Only Gen 3.