• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gen 1 Racing Jacket Nose Pads

If they're polished black, black polarized I think they're $189 unless your Vault is a lot lower than mine. Or the price came down. GREAT candidate for one of the BOGO 1/2off sales.

The Radar is two pads that are linked, they hook onto the frame in a similar fashion. There are likely other nosebombs you can make fit since Oakley uses a very similar mounting method on most O Matter frames.
All the Radar nose pads I've seen are one piece.

I got mine from Oakley in the UK no problem. I just called them, paid £8.00 & they sent them out. Took 5 days

I contacted Oakley UK. They do have them but refuse to ship to the USA.
Oakley USA or Canada are not able to get them.
Guess I have to find someone over there to ship them to me.

The Radar is two pads that are linked, they hook onto the frame in a similar fashion. There are likely other nosebombs you can make fit since Oakley uses a very similar mounting method on most O Matter frames.

And the Water Jacket is the same frame, so I hope the bombs fit.

my Pro racing jacket and my Water jacket both have the "Linked" style nosebombs which is why i suggested the Radar as a substitute. i just googled and i see some models had the smaller seperate nosepads. but still, would a radar pad not work?

my Pro racing jacket and my Water jacket both have the "Linked" style nosebombs which is why i suggested the Radar as a substitute. i just googled and i see some models had the smaller seperate nosepads. but still, would a radar pad not work?

They fit, but not the prettiest solution sadly, I tried cus I also need replacements.