• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

General pricing question

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Where do I look for current value of a specific pair of Oakley? I see the forum area for showing the different types, but the price there, is that what it was new or current? I see these for sale in my area, I thing they are carbon juliets, but I'm not sure

Screenshot_20190412-115930_OfferUp.jpg

Those are carbon but you can verify by the sku number on the stem. There has been some discussion around the exchange with everyone changing the $$ amount in their for sale threads to $OLD after it's sold. This practice doesn't allow you to look at trends on what certain pairs are selling for and ebay is all over the place with prices. That is not the original Juliet box so it may be a warranty pair but if new and in excellent condition, they are probably worth around $225-275 without the box. With the original box and coin probably $325 - $350.

Sweet. Well, does the box in the pic look original? What does the coin look like? What should I look for in the sku #? The guy wants a resonable price.

As is I would low ball him and offer $100. He’s going to tell you they are rare and this and that but I wouldn’t go over $200 unless they are in very very mint condition and complete. Juliet’s are very easy to come by and even easier to repair so “rare” is not a factor.

In the picture the box is a generic box and has nothing todo with the Juliet or is from another frame, I doubt it has the coin unless the seller has listed in the add your watching, what is his listing price? Ask if the nosebriddge is loose, how are the lenses? Are they scratched up? If there a sku or a serial number on the left arm? Those factors should be asked before you offer?

Hes got two. $400 for the auth box and coin pair. $200 for the "just glasses" pair.
Thanks for the info, we'll see what they look like

Back