• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

General Suggestions?

A limit on posts in the Welcome/Intros section over a certain period of time. It's ridiculous to see fifteen intro threads bumped in a row in New Posts.

All of those posts seem to have been removed.

It's pretty easy to tell what someone's up to when every 30 seconds a one-word post is made by someone who doesn't have enough to see the exchange section.

Just added a new feature. Now in the exchange sections, when you finish a transaction, you can go to "Thread tools" and select "Mark this thread as Sold", and it will close the thread and put the prefix SOLD in front of it. This way none of details i.e price, pictures need be deleted.

Just added a new feature. Now in the exchange sections, when you finish a transaction, you can go to "Thread tools" and select "Mark this thread as Sold", and it will close the thread and put the prefix SOLD in front of it. This way none of details i.e price, pictures need be deleted.

Nice feature!! Thanks for all of your hard work.

How about a rep system?

People that contribute good knowledge deserve some rep...

Just don't let the rep be given anonymously...

I added this just now. The way it works is for certain milestones you get a certain amount of reputation altering power, i.e the ability to give 1 or take 1 point.

Right now its set so:
For every 100 Days of reputation you get 1 point
Every 50 Posts you get 1 point
Every 50 reputation points received you get 1 point

Here is a picture showing, the give reputation "Star" button:
screenshot20121111at835.png

Back