• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

General value question

ramtruck97

Oakley Beginner
Given the pandemic situation we are all in, has value stayed relatively the same for the older generation X Metals? Curious what Romeo's, Juliet's, XX 24K Gold, and the Copper Penny's would be worth right now in mint condition, no boxes. I have a few things I am willing to part ways with possibly. Just trying to gather some intel.

Thanks for the reply. Curious on what a close to mint pair of copper penny’s, black/grey Romeo’s, silver/blue Juliets, would go for. I know copper penny’s are very hard to come by that is what peaks my curiosity the most.

Without matching boxes the value decreases some, I would say +\- 600 for the copper penny, 550 to 600 for the Romeo, depending the gen of the Juliet 300 to 350. Pictures would help

Thanks for the reply. Curious on what a close to mint pair of copper penny’s, black/grey Romeo’s, silver/blue Juliets, would go for. I know copper penny’s are very hard to come by that is what peaks my curiosity the most.

Without matching boxes the value decreases some, I would say +\- 600 for the copper penny, 550 to 600 for the Romeo, depending the gen of the Juliet 300 to 350. Pictures would help
Thanks for that. I was assuming around those prices. I’m working on gathering photos just want to get a price in mind prior to posting is all.

Latest Posts

Back