• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Generations And Value?

Is there a big difference in value when comparing the different generations of Juliet's? I have a pair of 3rd gen plasma/fire Juliet's, and replaced the lenses with new ruby when they were sent in for a tune up.
All my glasses I wear, none are collected for viewing, and value doesn't really make a difference to me, but I am curious.

Are the third gen more valuable than something newer? Would it be wise to replace the lenses with some fire lenses, and wear these less often? I doubt I would do that, but just wondering.

Yes. Older juliets usually carry a higher price tag, but you should wear what you want to wear!

I would personally say that any serialised model would be more valuable than a later model and therefore more attractive to purchase. I feel there would be at least a $50 difference in the value of a serialised piece all being in good order etc, but on the point of wearing them, you are not subject to fading/wear on this finish so I would not be at all worried about usage.

Latest Posts

Back