• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gentei Knight Rider, Beams, Bear Brick and more!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

So last few Frogs to sell, as I've thinned out my collection I'm finding that I am only going to keep the glasses that I will wear, and let the others find good homes! Prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US, email me at Sugaint@gmail.com for internatonal shipping quotes, but I would prefer to keep things local. Also email me for pictures of the ones you are interested in, didn't want to take pics of all of them!

The glasses are all LNIB, with correct box and microbag unless noted. Prices are paypal F&F or add 4%, not interested in trades, just looking for some cash to fund a new home for my family! May add a few more Frogs and non-frog items as I get the time to go though everything!

Tried to be fair with prices, let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking!

Gentei "Knight Rider" Polished Black to Clear Fade with Yellow - SOLD

Beams Brown Tortoise with Clear - $400

BearBrick Polished Black with Black Iridium - $300 - (Box has crack in it)

Kazu Kokubo - Brown Tortoise with Bronze - $125

Koston - Brown Tortoise with Bronze - $125

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice frogs... Wish i got the funds.. Greatt guy to deal with..

Your genteis are gonna sell really fast

pm sent

PMed

Can't wait to see what other rare frogs get listed, the Gentei's are a crazy cool pair. Holding off until I see what else is in store (plus my next purchase was supposed to be an XM R1 haah)!!!

Gentei's are SOLD! Thanks for all of the interest!

How much did you sell the Gentei's for?

There is a pair for sale on ebay for $899 along with a pair of Blends for $4,999 and Primitives for $999, Australian dollars.
A guy here in Australia is selling off a pretty impressive collection but they are all out of my price range at the moment.
I was very tempted to buy both the Gentei's and Primitives and almost did. The credit card would have been close to maxed out.
I must admit i did think about getting a small loan to buy all three, hahaha. Glad i didn't but also sad i didn't :)

Ohhhhh.... A Kazu!

@OZ Mat don't touch that aussies stuff. He is way out of line with most of his prices. This pair sold for $500. Probably could have asked more but he hooked up another forum member the way it's supposed to be

Back