• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Gentei Knight Rider, Beams, Bear Brick and more!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
@OZ Mat don't touch that aussies stuff. He is way out of line with most of his prices. This pair sold for $500. Probably could have asked more but he hooked up another forum member the way it's supposed to be

It's better they go to another collector, I've gotten good deals here and want to keep that alive!

Some people reacted to this post.
Wooooooow

Cheers OGfrog.

Now i am really glad i didn't buy them. I am also more hopeful i will be able to the Gentei's and the Primitives in the future.
Not sure i would ever be able to part with thousands of dollars for a pair of glasses as that's what i have heard the Blends sell for.

Iv dealt with the ozzy guy before .....nice guy very helpful always willing to do out of bay deals and his prices are top side but he does do deals

Price Drops! Would rather sell here than Ebay, make me an offer, the worst I can say is "no" then secretly hate you forever for being so disrespectful. :)

Username Hidden said:
How much did you sell the Gentei's for?

There is a pair for sale on ebay for $899 along with a pair of Blends for $4,999 and Primitives for $999, Australian dollars.
A guy here in Australia is selling off a pretty impressive collection but they are all out of my price range at the moment.
I was very tempted to buy both the Gentei's and Primitives and almost did. The credit card would have been close to maxed out.
I must admit i did think about getting a small loan to buy all three, hahaha. Glad i didn't but also sad i didn't :)
I bought them both last week. The blends are gonna be mine too lol. He did cut me a great deal as I bought them both off eBay and he shipped them to me in less than 4 days to Canada. Super nice guy to deal with

Last edited:
Just curious, but what was your asking price on the Gentei?

Asking was 850 aussie so I guess 625 US or so but I bought the primitive as well so I picked up both for 1400 Canadian. So I guess like 1150 US for both. Very good deal for those two in my opinion. Some might say I over paid but I'm happy regardless. I wear the Gentei with my prescription lenses. Which are yellow in color anyway. Love them both. If I'd have seen your post earlier I would have bought yours. What did you list them for?

Username Hidden said:
Asking was 850 aussie so I guess 625 US or so but I bought the primitive as well so I picked up both for 1400 Canadian. So I guess like 1150 US for both. Very good deal for those two in my opinion. Some might say I over paid but I'm happy regardless. I wear the Gentei with my prescription lenses. Which are yellow in color anyway. Love them both. If I'd have seen your post earlier I would have bought yours. What did you list them for?

Solid deal on those. I actually haven't sold mine and have no plan on selling them as they are one of the crown jewels of my frogs and also the last few of my frogs I decided to keep. Anything else on your radar?

I'm after the aussies blends. I've got him down quite a bit but I need to sell a bunch. We are very close. 3100 Canadian but I know he's ligit I've been close to buying a pair of fakes but thank God for the people here helping me out. I'm always looking for rare pairs I actually just bought a pair of Beams on the weekend as well. I've got like 5 supremes shaun white a stpl ect. I think I'm at 100 pairs of frogs now if not it's close. Do you have any your looking to sell.

I have like 5 pairs of gen 1s up for sale. Just to mention

Back