• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found gently used ruby juliet lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I need a set of Ruby Juliet lenses. Not new, I have new sets stored, I'm looking for used. Not beat the hell up, but something cheaper than new to sit in a frame. Whatchall got?

Edit: I found some but not the crap ones I got from dirty jersey sniffer. Don't buy from him, he's a douche.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have a set of lenses that I keep procrastinating on taking out and putting new ones in, they are still really in rather good condition...I want to keep them for as long as I can before switching them out. New pairs run about $110, you can have mine for half that shipped.

Grade them as you see fit...I'm gonna put in a new set, just keep holding off because they are still in good condition. Exactly how I got em....

20151027_232434.jpg
20151027_232410_001.jpg
20151027_232335.jpg
20151027_232002.jpg

I don't see any but are there any scratches or bubbles or peeling on the inside?

There are some very light scuffs on the lenses, they are ever so thin and light I can't really capture them on the camera...I tried my best. On the upper rim of one of the lenses, there is some microscopic pealing that you can not see at all when wearing them...but for full disclosure, I just want to mention it. They are honestly in good enough shape to keep in...you are basically just giving me an excuse to change them out. They are hard to find so that's why I'm keeping them for as long as I can. These are exactly how I got them...I normally have everything MINT unless they get dropped...

I got plenty of lenses....lol. I can take more pics in the sun, they are not perfect, but wearable.

Attachments

• 20151027_234248.jpg
    20151027_234248.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 204
Ok. Let me chew on that a minute. Those may work for what I need.

Take all the time that you need, I've been wearing my Pennys on mostly now that the weather is getting colder. When it get's colder, I wear a cap....when I wear a cap, I usually sport Pennys. lol

This is definitely NOT microscopic. No mention of the flaking on the outside of BOTH lenses. Nor the scuff that blocks my view if I try to look to the right. I'm not even sure these are the same lenses from those pictures.

IMG_0498.JPG
IMG_0499.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0501.JPG
IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Why do you keep the new ones in storage? You're not displaying them, and you're not wearing them. Poor lenses. Yet again, I'm not a shelf whore
I keep a few of each color for that fateful day when none are to be had. I'm not a shelf whore either, hence the spare lenses and thus the want for gently used ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back