• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get some sapphire lenses he says....

#1 Stunna!

Oakley Expert
Savannah, GA
I mean they are pretty much Miami Dolphins colors; he says... @kronin323 Thanks for making me spend so much money on this dope custom Dolphin collection, lol

I'm now ready for football season!

@THE X-MAN for the terrific custom jobs on the Romeo, XX, and XS frames

@dingo ate my baby for the frames

You guys made one of my dreams come true and made my crazy, loving, beautiful wife throw it in my face all the time. lol
Screenshot_2015-08-10-16-47-00.png
Screenshot_2015-08-10-16-47-07.png
Screenshot_2015-08-10-16-47-15.png

Last edited:
I mean they are pretty much Miami Dolphins colors; he says... @kronin323 Thanks for making me spend so much money on this dope custom Dolphin collection, lol

I'm now ready for football season!

@THE X-MAN for the terrific custom jobs on the Romeo, XX, and XS frames

@dingo ate my baby for the frames

You guys made one of my dreams come true and made my wife hate me, lol
View attachment 172557 View attachment 172558 View attachment 172559
That's how it is,you dreams come true and the wife hates that's your happy then you might come to expect, it like sex. Lol

Now all you gotta do is make sure some douche canoe doesn't yoink em off your head and run.
This thought has crossed all our minds.
Not me;) then again I don't look like a very pleasant person when I wear shades . Here are a few things I am told I look like thug, drug dealer, criminal, also I look like I am about to whoop some a$&. The Latest and greatest was yesterday I was told all I needed was a cane and some dogs and I would look like a drug lord:confused:

Not me;) then again I don't look like a very pleasant person when I wear shades . Here are a few things I am told I look like thug, drug dealer, criminal, also I look like I am about to whoop some a$&. The Latest and greatest was yesterday I was told all I needed was a cane and some dogs and I would look like a drug lord:confused:
I've had assassin and Eastern European enforcer. Then again, I don't mind exuding a little menace ;)

Those all look great; they turned out really well. With the orange rubbers (I assume LG), too, a perfect match. A set to be proud of.

I also like those USA ones you posted elsewhere. You're showing a gift for good custom combos...

Latest Posts

Back