• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Getting A Double Wide!!!!!

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Going to pick it up now just popped up this morning 45mins away from me hopefully its in good shape like he said =-0000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it the one in Alameda?
Yupp talked him down to 300 =) its missing a lower shelve and needs to be re keyed, the plexiglass is in very good shape but they do have a slight bow, i will probably just flip them upside down and the lower storage bin has some pretty heavy scratches but thats no biggie. It was a steal, im tearing it apart and using stainless steel cleaner on the whole thing right now.

I went to my local locksmith who charged me 8.00 to inspect my locks and cut the 1rst key to fit it. He then charged me 1.50 per key. 4 keys came to just over 12.00. You can go to a Home Depot and buy same type of locks for under 6.00 each and you get 2 keys. Be sure to look on the back and there will be a key code. Match them up. Usually there 3 to 4 same keyed locks per case.

They sell 4 sizes varying in length. I think you will need about 5/8 to 3/4 in size. If you want to keep your original locks and don't have a reliable locksmith near by you can send them to me priority mail for like 6.00 and return shipping the same. Then figure around 15.00 for 3 to 4 keys. He is down the street from me and will do it while I wait. So about the same money but orignal locks. Minus a few keys since each set from home depot has 2 keys. Ie you need 3 lock kits (6) keys and 18.00. One thing. Don't throw out your originals. Home depot set does not come with the little chrome ring around them lock. You will need to use the ones from your old locks. Slips right on and off. That adds about 1/8 to length of lock set.

Back