• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Getting high with Oakleys ;)

RoTors

I am Jim Jannard...
Went skydiving before, but this new place opened up near me that is an indoor skydive place. Thought I'd try to unwind and gave it a try, today.

If you look closely I was sportin' Oakley shoes :cool-20:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I saw a place like this on vacation. I didn't have time to go do it but I definitely would have.
I also want to do real sky diving. How do they compare?
Hmmmm

Jumping out of a real plane thousands of feet in the air with an amazing view while possibly crashing to your death.

Just hovering mere feet off the ground in a safe wind tunnel where you can just get a few bruises or break a bone or two.

Yeah. They're slightly different. I would rather plummet to my death. Way more fun!!! :D

That looks cool. I had an ifly open near me. Haven't been able to check it out though.

Hmmmm

Jumping out of a real plane thousands of feet in the air with an amazing view while possibly crashing to your death.

Just hovering mere feet off the ground in a safe wind tunnel where you can just get a few bruises or break a bone or two.

Yeah. They're slightly different. I would rather plummet to my death. Way more fun!!! :D
I'd love to push you out of the plane... After I mess up the harnesses and parachutes.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back