• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's collection

Could you afford it???
trade? I do have a 98 honda civic with sweet chrome hubcaps and fake shark fin vent stickers. clutch slips and ac works in the winter. pretty sure we can work something out. :car:

Hahaha, for a car maybe :rofl:

just glancing, minus any custom work/costs but just average valuation for the case contents, $24k would be about fair. subjectively without knowing any history/upgrades etc.

trade? I do have a 98 honda civic with sweet chrome hubcaps and fake shark fin vent stickers. clutch slips and ac works in the winter. pretty sure we can work something out. :car:
Vroom vroom. That is quite tempting, but I think I will have to pass. I love :cool-33: too much and have a hard time letting them go.

just glancing, minus any custom work/costs but just average valuation for the case contents, $24k would be about fair. subjectively without knowing any history/upgrades etc.
I've got a few dollars worth of Oakley goodies in my display that I have acquired over the years. I have to sell some to make room for what is soon to come. :dance2:

ooooh, did you find the c6ix carbon? I never wanted to get that pair cuz i dont want to get hooked.

Back