• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's collection

damn damn damn!! awesome pairs bro!!! jealous one over here! now i wanted another OTT for a custom job!
Thanks Washi. All of these got delivered at once, so you can bet that I was like a little kid at Christmas. Josh does some amazing work.

Thanks Washi. All of these got delivered at once, so you can bet that I was like a little kid at Christmas. Josh does some amazing work.

why do you always show the good stuff and make me want more? lol! now its your fault because aside from the c-six that you started,i have to find an OTT (head now is swirling with ideas, a NBA themed OTT?) and also some PB custom pairs again! and i can imagine your face when you are opening the package! damn... maybe your smile could reach up to the sky!

why do you always show the good stuff and make me want more? lol! now its your fault because aside from the c-six that you started,i have to find an OTT (head now is swirling with ideas, a NBA themed OTT?) and also some PB custom pairs again! and i can imagine your face when you are opening the package! damn... maybe your smile could reach up to the sky!
Haha yes, customs are fun. The ideas are always churning in my head. My smile is still reaching to the sky :). My hat is off once again to the awesome @dr.chop and his mad skills, and turning ideas into art.

Back