• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gidday fron kalgoorlie

Jace ace

Oakley Beginner
Just treated myself to a pair of racing jacket shades with prescription lenses. Nice! Can anyone tell me what other sport style shades can have prescription lenses? My optometrist is vague on the issue, the nearest oakley stockist is 600lm away. Cheers

Welcome to the forum, the racing jacket lenses also fit into the jawbone as well, any jackets can be done, any x-metal, any Frogskins. Most of all Oakleys Candace prescription in them

Thanks mate. Im im outback western Australia . i have looked at the Aussie oakley website and haven't seen or heard of x metal maybe they dont sell them here. Do you lnow if the flak 2 can have prescription lenses?

Thanks for that info.Sorry I was wrong, I did a x metal search on the oakley aussie website and they do have them. Very nice, really dig the bad man but $550 and then the price of prescription lenses? I can afford it but I cant justify it .Can get 2 pairs of something else.Dig the flak 2 might start there. Thanks again.

have a look around the forum - especially the x metal section and you will find that the new 'x-metals' are not a patch on the old ones. you would be better off with a pair of juliets or xx metal frames and sourcing your prescription lenses. forum member @jdd32 is in australia and could maybe help you out.

here's a link to the x metal section Oakley X-Metal Discussion

Latest Posts

Back