• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GIF avatar not uploading

AbraxasFire

I should Work at Oakley
I've been trying out a handful of avatars, I was able to upload a gif but decided to change it to another one, but now it won't take. I see a loading animation for a few seconds, stops, that's when I'm able to press Okay, does the loading animation again but nothing happens. It doesn't even give me an error message, it just doesn't load the new gif. I thought it was because I was doing this thru my phone but the same happens on my laptop. Did I hit a limit?

I've been trying out a handful of avatars, I was able to upload a gif but decided to change it to another one, but now it won't take. I see a loading animation for a few seconds, stops, that's when I'm able to press Okay, does the loading animation again but nothing happens. It doesn't even give me an error message, it just doesn't load the new gif. I thought it was because I was doing this thru my phone but the same happens on my laptop. Did I hit a limit?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Back