• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gift Idea Help

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

My sister-in-law wanted a set of frogs as an xmas present this year. Her requirement was to be able to wear them all year round...

She dresses quite expensively, so I gather something too crazy wouldn't suit her.

I was thinking of giving her either matt black or polished black frames with pink iridium (from the blacklight series)...

What do you guys think?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, she already owns a pair of clear/ violets.

-Chris

That sounds good! Would also save me the hassle of trying to get a pair of pink iridium lenses! Will give the O-Store a buzz next week to ask if they got some in store...

Thanks JayMann!

Thats cool i'm after a pair myself my Oakley contact still can't get them and i can't find them online anywhere don't think Oakley have released them yet!? Sorry don't know why i said get them if you need them in time for Xmas? What about just the normal matte black grey lens?

Mate do you have any good Oakley dealers round you i don't have any?

I think she only likes the frogs...

About the dealers- nope, don't know anyone tbh. I usually contact guys on here like el-tb (great guy from the UK), richard (also UK), batwolf (US) and oakleynerd (Germany) on a regular basis but quite a few members on here helped me out!

About the frogs not being out yet- I went to the O-Store in London a couple of weeks back and picked up the Max Fear Light holbrook there, although the website release is the 12th Dec. It's always worth just giving them a call and asking...

Oh ok cool thought i'd ask... yeah i got my matte clear frogs off el-tb met up with him and got them off him! I'm guessing you're talking about Richard U? Yeah he's a good guy as well got a order in with him at the mo just waiting for it to all come in!

Back