• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale GIVE AWAY... RX Black Iridium lenses for Titanium Crosshair OO6014

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys,

Thanks to @doowahditty I've acquired a brand new set of single vision distance oakley rx lenses:

Black Iridium for the Crosshair Titanium OO6014 61mm frame.

These will be given away for free or can be cut to fit a Juliet frame for those collectors out there!!!

I'm a licensed Dispensing Optician in CA, so PM me your most current RX (can't be expired) and I'll send these your way if they are a match. This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'll try to bump it regularly to keep it near the top of the exchange. If you have a buddy with an RX feel free to send me their rx.

If you'd like cut to fit a Juliet frame these $289 Retail Lenses can be yours for only $35. If you want them as is thank @doowahditty and they are free!!!

Cheers O-F members.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks to @doowahditty I've acquired a brand new set of single vision distance oakley rx lenses:

Black Iridium for the Crosshair Titanium OO6014 61mm frame.

These will be given away for free or can be cut to fit a Juliet frame for those collectors out there!!!

I'm a licensed Dispensing Optician in CA, so PM me your most current RX (can't be expired) and I'll send these your way if they are a match. This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'll try to bump it regularly to keep it near the top of the exchange. If you have a buddy with an RX feel free to send me their rx.

If you'd like cut to fit a Juliet frame these $289 Retail Lenses can be yours for only $35. If you want them as is thank @doowahditty and they are free!!!

Cheers O-F members.
@Chris A Hardaway hooked me up with some Rx Julites and I will have to say, this guy knows his stuff.

Very nice gesture, Chris!

If you wear RX lenses please send @Chris A Hardaway your prescription and hopefully someone can use the flawless lenses. These would be awesome in a pair of Juliets. Come on folks let's not let these go to waste.

Username Hidden said:
If you wear RX lenses please send @Chris A Hardaway your prescription and hopefully someone can use the flawless lenses. These would be awesome in a pair of Juliets. Come on folks let's not let these go to waste.
He has my Rx and makes great lenses for my XX with Crosshair donors. ;)

So far the two who sent RXs weren't quite close. Let's keep this near the top. If you wear Rx, send away.

Username Hidden said:
So far the two who sent RXs weren't quite close. Let's keep this near the top. If you wear Rx, send away.
Does that mean I don't pass?

I haven't had a pair of Rx glasses made in years but my contact prescription is up to date. Are they the same?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I haven't had a pair of Rx glasses made in years but my contact prescription is up to date. Are they the same?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
They aren't exactly the same , but send your RX over, or at least photo of contact lens boxes, I'll advise.

@SecretNinja isn't a match :(

Mine's expired :(