• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GIVEAWAY and 40% OFF SALE

Walleva

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey guys,

There’s some great news that I'd like to share with you:

1. GIVEAWAY on FACEBOOK

We will be having a giveaway on our Facebook page (Walleva Lenses ). 6 winners will be randomly selected on September 1st. The first prize would be a pair of Oakley Quarter Jacket Sunglasses and a pair of Walleva lenses for the Frames.

2. 40% OFF SALE ON www.walleva.com

We will be having a summer sale on www.walleva.com, starting on August 3 to August 8.
40% off discount plus free shipping!
You don't want to miss this!

Thanks Uncle Frank for always looking out for me (when you're not taking the pi_s out of me), but I think postage to the Near East may be problematic even if I did win something....again!!!

Also, the two pairs of lenses I got from Walleva are fantastic and fit snugly (nearly couldn't get them to fit into my Fatcats!!). Got them a month or two ago. Haven't used them much but they're very clear, good quality and seemingly tough lenses. The "ice" colour tint from the outside is outstanding as well. Looks great.

Just yesterday, someone PMed me to ask if this was a real or fake giveaway from Walleva, but I certainly can vouch that I got my two pairs shipped to me in Australia in about a week, which was a very pleasant surprise.

Disclaimer - I don't work or have any family members working for Walleva. Nor do I have any affiliation with the company.

Thanks Uncle Frank for always looking out for me (when you're not taking the pi_s out of me), but I think postage to the Near East may be problematic even if I did win something....again!!!

Also, the two pairs of lenses I got from Walleva are fantastic and fit snugly (nearly couldn't get them to fit into my Fatcats!!). Got them a month or two ago. Haven't used them much but they're very clear, good quality and seemingly tough lenses. The "ice" colour tint from the outside is outstanding as well. Looks great.

Just yesterday, someone PMed me to ask if this was a real or fake giveaway from Walleva, but I certainly can vouch that I got my two pairs shipped to me in Australia in about a week, which was a very pleasant surprise.

Disclaimer - I don't work or have any family members working for Walleva. Nor do I have any affiliation with the company.

Hi Cacatman, thanks for sharing with us this info. To all those who are still wondering, the giveaway is REAL!!!!!

Just got some lens for some Oil Rigs and I tried the Jupiter Square in my Jupiter Carbon, They fit perfectly
Nice lens and clarity
Thanks Walleva

Just won a set of lenses (24k gold polarized for Eyepatch 2) from Walleva and decided to purchase another for my Fuel Cell (Titanium Mirror coated polarized). Will probably order again from them soon! Thanks Walleva!

96ef73fa94755e2f5ef495fa773f16ff.jpg

I #CantStop

Just won a set of lenses (24k gold polarized for Eyepatch 2) from Walleva and decided to purchase another for my Fuel Cell (Titanium Mirror coated polarized). Will probably order again from them soon! Thanks Walleva!

96ef73fa94755e2f5ef495fa773f16ff.jpg

I #CantStop
Thanks for choosing Walleva :)

Latest Posts

Back