• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Giveaway - Custom NSJ

frogger17

I should Work at Oakley
Orange County, CA
I got the frame from a friend, so they were the perfect set to experiment colors on. Unfortunately, they don't fit well on my face and don't get much time in the rotation. So, I want to move them on. I'll even pay the postage.

As you can see, they'll need replacement lenses. While the earsocks are like new, the hinges are loose and the right orbital will hold a lens in normal wear but not under sport conditions.

I'd like them to go to someone who's been a member of the forum for at least a year and has supported one of the forum's customizers. If you'd like to be in the random drawing, please respond with a link to the post (prior to today) demonstrating you've had custom work done by a forum member. It doesn't have to be your post. For example, it could be the customizer identifying you as the recipient.

I'll randomly pick from all eligible responses posted by 5 pm PST tomorrow night.

20190721_072300.jpg

Back