• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Giveaway?

Msgt Oakley

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Small town Pa
I have two extra pairs of icons for the model of Dispatch ll. One is chrome and the other is black. I will provide pics for them. What is the best way to do a giveaway? I have never done anything like this before, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I have two extra pairs of icons for the model of Dispatch ll. One is chrome and the other is black. I will provide pics for them. What is the best way to do a giveaway? I have never done anything like this before, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
I will also provide the shipping cost too, if you are located in the states.

Last edited:
7F9E203B-783E-42DF-ADEB-E1AF06ABA67B.jpeg
F2998843-98F4-477B-BBC3-610735FF6C9B.jpeg

Just use a number system (1-20 for example) and have people pick a number. Include the list in the original post and edit it as you go along. Use a random number generation website or a spinning wheel (wheelofnames.com) to pick the winner. I screencap the spin and upload to YouTube then embed the link in a post.

Just use a number system (1-20 for example) and have people pick a number. Include the list in the original post and edit it as you go along. Use a random number generation website or a spinning wheel (wheelofnames.com) to pick the winner. I screencap the spin and upload to YouTube then embed the link in a post.
Thank you!

Latest Posts

Back