• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glad To Be Here

xmetal40

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
Hello to all. I began buying oakley's roughly 16 years ago. Love'em! Best piece of eye protection and style a person can wear. The bags might be just as good, if not better!

I am here to enjoy other individual collections, as well as learn about new and old Oakley glasses and accessories. Finally, I will begin building my Oakley Elite and special edition collection. I look forward to communicating with many of you, swapping Oakley stories, and perhaps buying, selling, and trading Oakley products with some of you.

xmetal40

Greetings xmetal40 - Welcome to the forum!

I am here to enjoy other individual collections, as well as learn about new and old Oakley glasses and accessories. Finally, I will begin building my Oakley Elite and special edition collection. I look forward to communicating with many of you, swapping Oakley stories, and perhaps buying, selling, and trading Oakley products with some of you.

That's what we're all about around here! :)

This is truly a cool site. I am already enjoying it.

xmetal40

hello and welcome in our community!
please post some pics of your collection so far - good luck with the elite line . . .

Back