• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

Anyone ever worn/tried DITA sunglasses? Just curious as to quality of the build and clarity of the lenses. Thanks in advance.

Anyone ever worn/tried DITA sunglasses? Just curious as to quality of the build and clarity of the lenses. Thanks in advance.
I believe they are base in Japan. Really great quality. The lens clarity will be equivalent to other fashion house sunglasses. The frames and design are where the $ is. Though the lenses are good quality... Maui Jim they are not.

I have quite a decent collection of Dita’s...second only to Oakley in numbers. Like Chris alluded to, their innovative design/ exotic frames is where they make a killing. Their production is in-house, which facilitates better quality control. We have 2 flagship stores here in SoCal; Melrose and Newport Beach.

I really like their Creator style in black, the Grandmaster series and Armada.

Since this is a non Oakley thread, I will post some examples below, later on.

Last edited:
Dita Grandmaster 1 (limited edition black acetate/gold accents).

The second one is Creator, arguably the largest Dita frame. Probably their take on the eyepatch. :)

F4D71854-F799-4CD2-8C7C-6BABC8F03F24.jpeg
2650F07D-6796-482C-B8B6-08C294A43B5C.jpeg
3CE74D3A-4A25-45C0-A6D1-A32F53842560.jpeg

...Contd.

The dita creator become really popular after artists like Usher and Wiz Khalifa (and many others) were spotted rocking them.

A091DC88-EE8D-4CF6-8120-9BD267065D4A.jpeg

Last edited:
Dita Grandmaster 1 (limited edition black acetate/gold accents).

The second one is Creator, arguably the largest Dita frame. Probably their take on the eyepatch. :)

View attachment 617319View attachment 617320View attachment 617321

...Contd.

The dita creator become really popular after artists like Usher and Wiz Khalifa (and many others) were spotted rocking them.

View attachment 617322

Thanks for your input brother. Really appreciate the pics too. I spotted Tony Stark wearing the Flight 06s. Lol. That’s why I asked. I’m an Iron Man fan.

Before I drop a stupid amount of money in a set of shades other than Oakley or Persol. Has anyone ever used Oliver Peoples?
I was looking into the Carey Grant Sun and as much as I like them I’m scared sh!tless to spend almos $500 in some brand I barely know. Anyone tried them before? I know they are popular with actors (Worn by brad pitt in Mr and Ms Smith and Fight Club) but that usually means squat regarding quality

Back