• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

Wow! Never would have guessed! I was comparing the lens shapes with my other YSL’s, and a pair of Bottega Veneta’s I have (with Zeiss lenses). I got curious, and I was shocked to find out, they all share all the same exact dimensions! Soooo, in the end, I decided to swap the Zeiss lenses out of the bottegas (which I seldomly wear) into the YSL’s which fit better, and will be worn much more often. Look great!!
513BEFA5-6B78-46B0-A646-284E45E8BD94.jpeg

@Wicked
remember the dude who was asking donations to kickstart his own sunglasses business and the design looks like a knock offs xsquared?? I know you remembered, dont be jealous now. it came through and lookie lookie the model is my idol @Kashton k baby!! Although his haircut kinda sux these days 😅😂 i like the old one better..

@Wicked
remember the dude who was asking donations to kickstart his own sunglasses business and the design looks like a knock offs xsquared?? I know you remembered, dont be jealous now. it came through and lookie lookie the model is my idol @Kashton k baby!! Although his haircut kinda sux these days 😅😂 i like the old one better..

You should buy some and do a giveaway :lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back