• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global Fuel Cell - How Many Made?

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Anyone know how many Global Fuel Cells were made and how much do they go for these days?

They never seem to pop up on eBay, so was wondering if a smaller number of these were produced...

As far as I know they weren't a limited release. I've seen them at multiple stores and even on sale at vaults. The last time I was at the Brandon, Fl O-Store they still had a pair.

As far as I know they weren't a limited release. I've seen them at multiple stores and even on sale at vaults. The last time I was at the Brandon, Fl O-Store they still had a pair.

Lucky guy! I've never seen any pop up at O Stores in Northern California. For being a general release, they sure don't come up for sale often. Same goes for the gascan version.

Lucky guy! I've never seen any pop up at O Stores in Northern California. For being a general release, they sure don't come up for sale often. Same goes for the gascan version.

Really? In Florida we had them at all the stores at one point or another. I mean we didn't have insane amounts but anywhere from 5 to 10 per store if I had to guess. But then again Florida is a big market for Oakley.

Yeah we just had one at my sunglass hut on clearance and the O-store in BC still has them. They are definitely a cool pair but still readily available if you look around.

Can't find thread for what I'm going to as so I'll put it here ha,are the maxfear fuel cell and Holbrook still available I've been offered one of each and what are they worth thanks forgot he also has ducecoupe Holbrook sulphur frame thanks that's all now :wink:

Can't find thread for what I'm going to as so I'll put it here ha,are the maxfear fuel cell and Holbrook still available I've been offered one of each and what are they worth thanks forgot he also has ducecoupe Holbrook sulphur frame thanks that's all now :wink:

All still available.

Latest Posts

Back