• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global Fuel Cell, My First Ebay Dissapointment

Sorry to hear that they weren't as promised but at least they were pretty cheap frames. And I got a case just like that with my M-frames. I have that case and the matching micro bag. Oakley also sells that case in stores

sorry man! that sucks, but $52 for a global fuel cell frame is awesome. shame since those are black iridium polarized lenses you'll hvae to toss...sigh. funny you got a woman's hard case with them.

Globals were all over Vancouver for sale during the olympics and I really wish I would have jumped on a pair. I did pick up the Global t-shirt though which is also pretty cool.
It's pretty much the mircofiber bag but in t-shirt form

I just can't stand to see you having those all scratched up like that, let me give you a set of matte white jawbones for them...lol :wink:

I want to actually discuss my latest eBay purchase as well. I'm sure a lot of you have perused swininc's selection of Oakley's at some point, and normally he's a great seller. I recently bought a used pair of Hatchet's off of him, and I guess it's my fault, but there was no information anywhere that there was an O Missing on the arm! There was one picture, out of 6 that were on the page. I honestly didn't think twice and figured if there was something missing, it would be in the information. Should I try and fight it? I know it's my fault for not inspecting the pictures closely, but it was hard to recognize while shuffling through the pictures. It makes me :sad: haha

I want to actually discuss my latest eBay purchase as well. I'm sure a lot of you have perused swininc's selection of Oakley's at some point, and normally he's a great seller. I recently bought a used pair of Hatchet's off of him, and I guess it's my fault, but there was no information anywhere that there was an O Missing on the arm! There was one picture, out of 6 that were on the page. I honestly didn't think twice and figured if there was something missing, it would be in the information. Should I try and fight it? I know it's my fault for not inspecting the pictures closely, but it was hard to recognize while shuffling through the pictures. It makes me :sad: haha
I would report it. If it does not say damaged in the description then you will win a complaint. Or ask the seller to give you some money back so you are happy. I did that once when I bought an Oakley sling bag off of e-bay. Got it and the cell phone holders "O" was all scratched to hell. I complained to the seller first and he was not going to do anything till I reported it. He then gave me $20 back. I was cool with that since it did not bother me to much. Tell the seller first than if they do nothing report it, you will win. Good Luck.

Latest Posts

Back