• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global Price Increase $3

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
Has anyone noticed or heard about the global Price Increase on Oakley glasses. All frames went up by $3. I see that SGH has it reflected on their site when looking at the Twoface glasses. Also my local O-Store has made the adjustments but I haven't seen it on Oakley.com yet.

Another brilliant Lux strategy? Increase profit margins by doing nothing?

I'd say, if I were them, yes. Brilliant. People will pay it. As a consumer, I'm not a fan of the increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting on the toilet

Looks like only the R3 stuff got hit with the new increase. (?)

I recall hearing stuff that says people gravitating to items whose prices end with the number nine. Maybe that's disproven now

Sent from Q's S8+

Looks like only the R3 stuff got hit with the new increase. (?)

I recall hearing stuff that says people gravitating to items whose prices end with the number nine. Maybe that's disproven now

Sent from Q's S8+
In the local O-Store here, they had not received any of the R3 stuff but had adjusted the pricing on all the in stock eyewear stickers to reflect the new $3 price increase.

Now we have to pay for the space they have to rent for all the eyewear they can't sell :lol:

Pass on extra costs to your consumer base that is already paying an exhorbitant amount of money for a good that is now produced in China. Their costs to produce goods sold should be less than it was in 2010 since they have moved all production overseas.

They already make billions of dollars selling an item that costs $5 to produce. So if they charge an additional $3 then they will double down on profits again. Greedy MF'rs

Back