• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glorious Oakley Related Day

oneBigDixon

Oakley Expert
Charlotte, NC
Okay, so I know this doesn't necessarily rate as "glorious", but to me this is a big deal. When we moved a few years back, I had lost my favorite pair of Oakleys and have been on a borderline obsessive hunt in my house to find them. The good thing is, we were able to purge a bunch of stuff that we didn't need. My fear, however, is that somehow or another, I managed to chuck my original Whiskers.

But, as luck would have it, I was looking for something and my wife said, "Oh, that (a non-Oakley related item) is in the bottom desk cabinet in our kitchen..." So, to the cabinet I ventured. I just happened to put myself in a semi-contortionist type of position, and saw this magical item. An eyeglass case. No, not with the Holy O on it, just a random eyeglass case. Could it be? Was my quest to find my Whiskers coming to an end? Well, I am proud to say...YES. I found them. They need to be straightened, and the rubber needs to be replaced, but I...have...found them.

And a glorious Oakley day it is....

Again, I know they're nothing special or fancy, but I truly love these glasses.

Sorry for the long winded, "Hey, I found muh Oakleys..." post, but hey...I had fun typing it up.

20210325_221802185_iOS.jpg

20210325_221810108_iOS.jpg

20210325_221857865_iOS.jpg

Latest Posts

Back